International Australasian Pig Science Association (APSA) Travel Scholarship
The purpose of the APSA Travel Scholarship is to introduce outstanding early-career international pig scientists and their cutting-edge research to the Australasian pork industry. The scholarship will provide travel support to promising early-career scientists for presentation of their work at the Australasian Pig Science Association (APSA) conference to be held 19th to 22nd of November 2017 in Melbourne, Australia.
The aims of the Scholarship are to:
- Support early career researchers to attend conferences,
- Enhance the researcher's professional development, and
- Assist the researcher to develop a network with Australasian delegates in the area of pig science.
The scholarship consists of a certificate and AUD$2,500 to assist in travel costs to attend the biennial APSA Conference. To be eligible for The APSA Travel Scholarship, you should not be a resident in Australia and satisfy at least one of the following:
- Be within 10 years of graduation (undergraduate level); or
- Be within 5 years of completing Masters/PhD studies; or
- Be a current post-graduate student.
Closes 8th of May 2017
Thank you for your interest in submitting an International Scholarship Award nomination.
The APSA Travel Scholarship Award is now closed.