Airtrain from Brisbane Airport
Getting to Sofitel Brisbane/city accommodation from Brisbane International and Domestic Airports
Airtrain is the fast and stress-free way to travel from Brisbane Airport. In 20 minutes, you will travel directly to the heart of Brisbane’s CBD in a modern fleet of trains including air-conditioning, free WiFi, restrooms on board and plenty of space for luggage.
Airtrain is currently offering a return for free* promotion when you book at www.airtrain.com.au. *T&Cs apply.
One of Airtrain’s city stations is the Central station, which is located just 140 metres from Sofitel Brisbane Central. Exit the station and take the escalator up to the hotel lobby. For those unfamiliar with Brisbane, you can use their online journey planner to map out your journey to the centre.
Instructions to purchase:
- Head to www.airtrain.com.au
- Select the Book Tickets button
- Select From destination as the Airport Domestic or Airport International
- Select To destination one of the following City stations: South Brisbane, Eagle Junction, Wooloowin, Albion, Bowen Hills, Fortitude Valley, Central or Roma Street stations
- Select Return button
- Choose departure and return date
- Select the amount of passengers
- Enter passenger details
- Click the proceed to payment button
- Select Credit Card or Paypal
- Enter payment details
- Select the check boxes and press the Confirm booking button.
Please note that if arriving in Brisbane on the 11th or 12th November, please be advised there is scheduled trackwork which will disrupt travel to a few City stations on the way. However, rail replacement buses are available.
You can check full information on their service update page Service Changes (Track Work) | Brisbane Airtrain. The train will stop at Roma Street Station and a bus will take you to Central, where it is a very quick walk to the Sofitel, Amora or Holiday Inn (or your city accommodation).
Any questions please contact email@example.com